1/6 Photos of Quick Pork Tenderloin Parmesan
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is an elegant main dish for a quick dinner.This recipe came from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices, about 1 inch thick.
- 2Flatten each slice to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 3Combine crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 4Dredge pork slices to coat.
- 5Add oil to a large heavy skillet and pan fry meat slowly with onion and garlic about 8 minutes.
- 6If meat is done first, remove it to a plate and keep warm and continue to cook the onion and garlic until softened.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pork Tenderloin Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 447.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.5 g