This is an elegant main dish for a quick dinner.This recipe came from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Make and share this Quick Pork Tenderloin Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices, about 1 inch thick.
- Flatten each slice to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Combine crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge pork slices to coat.
- Add oil to a large heavy skillet and pan fry meat slowly with onion and garlic about 8 minutes.
- If meat is done first, remove it to a plate and keep warm and continue to cook the onion and garlic until softened.