Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This is an elegant main dish for a quick dinner.This recipe came from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Top Review by Baby Kato
We really enjoyed the pork tenderloin prepared this way. Kudos my friend, on another wonderful recipe. It was quick and easy to make, a lovely light meal. We enjoyed it with pasta and homemade italian bread. The pork was so tender and flavorful. I will be making this recipe again. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Culinary Quest for the suitcase gourmets.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices, about 1 inch thick.
- Flatten each slice to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Combine crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge pork slices to coat.
- Add oil to a large heavy skillet and pan fry meat slowly with onion and garlic about 8 minutes.
- If meat is done first, remove it to a plate and keep warm and continue to cook the onion and garlic until softened.