Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick stir-fry using ramen noodles that I got from Kraft magazine. Also works well with chicken.
- 1⁄2 lb sliced pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup red onion strip
- 3⁄4 cup trimmed snap peas
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, strips
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup asian sesame dressing
- 1 package chicken flavored ramen noodles
- Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on med-high heat. Add meat and onions; cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Add snap peas, carrots and peppers. Stir in water and dressing; bring to boil.
- Break up noodles; add to vegetables. Add flavor packet; stir to combine.
- Cover, cook 2 minute Remove from heat; let stand 2 min or until noodles soften.