Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Chef Andrew Berzak, UT Medical Center
Make and share this Quick Pork Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- 4 thin cut pork chops
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices of your favorite ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Season yogurt with salt and pepper.
- Dip chops in it and coat well.
- Coat each chop in bread crumbs completely.
- Fry in pan on both sides or bake in oven till golden brown.
- Then top each chop with one slice of ham and one slice of cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serves four.