Danny Beason's Note:
Chef Andrew Berzak, UT Medical Center
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season yogurt with salt and pepper.
- 2Dip chops in it and coat well.
- 3Coat each chop in bread crumbs completely.
- 4Fry in pan on both sides or bake in oven till golden brown.
- 5Then top each chop with one slice of ham and one slice of cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- 6Serves four.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pork Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (1261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2118.5
- Calories from Fat 1071
- Total Fat 119.0 g
- Saturated Fat 52.0 g
- Cholesterol 493.8 mg
- Sodium 2432.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 156.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: