Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great quick meal. The mustard gives the pork chops a great flavor and the rice with soup over it is great! Great for unexpected guests because this requires not allot of kitchen time.
- 4 pork chops (Preferably cut thin)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup (Or Your preference)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk (Depending On Consistency)
- cooked rice
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread mustard over both sides of all pork chops and fry in pan until cooked thru and thru (about 7 minutes) While Frying pork, empty can of soup into a casserole dish and add milk until it has a creamy soup consistency.
- After pork chops are done place in casserole dish on top of soup.
- Place in oven about 15 minutes, or until soup is bubbly.
- Season With Pepper.
- Serve over Minute rice or Cooked Rice.
My husband and I had some pork we had thawed and didnt know what to do with so we hit this website which is wonderful!!!!! We needed something that was quick and easy because we have several children who turn into small animals when hungry. The first mistake was I really didnt know how much oil to use so I think I used way too much which didnt give it the browning that I think it needed, then when we ate it I couldnt taste the mustard that we applied at all.