Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
Want a baked potato recipe with one ingredient? Try this one!
- Turn oven on, selecting 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes with water.
- Dry potatoes with paper towel.
- Stab each potato 3 or 4 times with tines of fork.
- Microwave potatoes on high for 10 minutes.
- Place potatoes in oven for 20 to 30 minutes to crisp outer skin.
I appreciate short-cut recipes to speed up cooking time and this worked very well. I made one large 12-ounce baking potato to split between two people. 10 minutes in my microwave the potato would be completely cooked, so I only nuked for 5 minutes and then popped into the oven. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.