1/1 Photo of Quick Pizza With Olives and Anchovies
You will end up with 2 bases here, the second can be frozen. Cover it wil cling film and then cook from frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make bread dough according to pack instructions.
- 2Knead for 5 minutes till dough feels smooth and springy.
- 3Divide into two, roll out on lightly floured surface.
- 4Make 2 large thin circles.
- 5Lift these onto 2 baking sheets.
- 6Spoon on pizza topping, spread thinly with back of spoon.
- 7Top with cheese, anchovies and olives, drizzle oil over top.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes at 190 C or temp suggested on bread pack.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pizza With Olives and Anchovies
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1144.3
- Calories from Fat 737
- Total Fat 81.9 g
- Saturated Fat 43.5 g
- Cholesterol 250.4 mg
- Sodium 3789.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 70.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: