You will end up with 2 bases here, the second can be frozen. Cover it wil cling film and then cook from frozen.
- Make bread dough according to pack instructions.
- Knead for 5 minutes till dough feels smooth and springy.
- Divide into two, roll out on lightly floured surface.
- Make 2 large thin circles.
- Lift these onto 2 baking sheets.
- Spoon on pizza topping, spread thinly with back of spoon.
- Top with cheese, anchovies and olives, drizzle oil over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190 C or temp suggested on bread pack.