Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pizza is really yummy, but it takes a lot of time to make and many ingredients are needed for that. Quick pizza with middle-eastern khubz is quite easy to make but, it is possible only if khubz is available. Instead of khubz, you may make the pizza dough. WHAT IS KHUBZ....??? KHUBZ is a flat circle middle-eastern bread made of wheat and costs 50 fils in Kuwait. In one pack there are 5 khubz so its quite cheap.
- 1 khubz (Arabian flatbread)
- 3 -4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 chicken frankfurters
- 1 small capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 white onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon black olives
- boiled vegetables, used in pizza (if you want, not necessary)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- mozzarella cheese (or the flat cheese used in burgers, this is also nice. I often use it when pizza cheese is not avail)
- Spread tomato ketchup on the khubz with the help of a knife or spoon. Put some cheese with it. Put the slices of chicken franks, capsicum, white onion and black olives (you may add vegetables also if you want). Add olive oil, salt, black pepper and oregano. At the top, add mozzarella cheese again.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes in oven at 170 or 180 degree -- or take out when cheese is melted properly and you are sure that every ingredient has become hot.
- Quick pizza with middle-eastern khubz is ready to serve -- ENJOY -- eat it when it is hot -- because pizza is tasty when it's a bit hot.