Recipe by HokiesMom
I've been cleaning out my old recipe files, clippings, notes, etc. and this is a recipe I used to make years ago. Just a fun snack for kids' parties and appetizers for "game day". What's also great is to change the filling mixture with ingredients you love on your pizza. This is the basics - you can take it from here.
- 425.24 g package refrigerated pie crusts
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 177.44 ml pizza sauce
- 4.92 ml dried Italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place pie crusts on cutting board; cut each crust into quarters, making 8 wedges.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and seasoning and mix well.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon filling on half of each crust wedge.
- Fold unfilled sides of wedges over filling and press edges with a fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.