Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've been cleaning out my old recipe files, clippings, notes, etc. and this is a recipe I used to make years ago. Just a fun snack for kids' parties and appetizers for "game day". What's also great is to change the filling mixture with ingredients you love on your pizza. This is the basics - you can take it from here.
- 425.24 g package refrigerated pie crusts
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 177.44 ml pizza sauce
- 4.92 ml dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place pie crusts on cutting board; cut each crust into quarters, making 8 wedges.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and seasoning and mix well.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon filling on half of each crust wedge.
- Fold unfilled sides of wedges over filling and press edges with a fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.
I wanted to make up a quick snack for hubby and I . We really loved these! Next time I may try sausage, onions and peppers!
WoW!!!! These were so good and really easy to make. My 7 and 9 year old practically made them alone. I did the cutting part, they did the rest. I only made 4 big wedges, because I only had one crust. I did make all the filling though, and put it into the freezer and it will be used again. I let me corners get a little dark, but that was my fault, not the recipes. This has many possibilities. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Undercover-June 2010.
Hokie these are so cool! It's good that they weren't made with canned biscuits or rolls. I am unable to make good pie crust, so I always have these around. My kids loved these. I spread a little butter on the outside of the pies and sprinkled them with some garlic salt. I would have liked a bit more cheese in mine, but still these rate very highly for their simplicity and being a hit with all my kids at the same time. That is quite an achievement. Made and Reviewed for 123 Hit Wonders Tag - Thanks! :)