1/1 Photo of Quick Pizza Triangles
I've been cleaning out my old recipe files, clippings, notes, etc. and this is a recipe I used to make years ago. Just a fun snack for kids' parties and appetizers for "game day". What's also great is to change the filling mixture with ingredients you love on your pizza. This is the basics - you can take it from here.
My Private Note
pizza t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Place pie crusts on cutting board; cut each crust into quarters, making 8 wedges.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and seasoning and mix well.
- 4Place 1 heaping tablespoon filling on half of each crust wedge.
- 5Fold unfilled sides of wedges over filling and press edges with a fork to seal.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pizza Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 732.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning