Recipe by looneytunesfan
Sounds really good.
Top Review by Acerast
So happy you posted this here. This soup is a lunchroom favorite at our elementary school and generally shows up at church soup suppers because we parents know the kids will eat it. For a bit more zing you can saute onions and green peppers with the ground beef or add your other favorite pizza toppings such as diced pepperoni or black olives. Thanks for putting this at my fingertips looneytunesfan! :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 6 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- additional cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a soup kettle or dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add soup, water, spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add cheese, cook and stir until melted. Garnish with additional cheese if desired.