Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This a is a very quick snack, that kids really go for. It can be made in large or small batches. Makes a nice party food or an appetizer
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 (8 ounce) packagethin sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 container of grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of grated pizza cheese
- Roll out each biscuit on dough board, place on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- spoon sauce over each biscuit, place two or more slices of pepperoni on top.
- sprinkle with parmesan and then add pizza cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about ten min.
- Watch close as they brown quickly.
- You may make a large or small batch of these.
- Use more or less sauce as you see fit.
I doubled this and made 20 mini pizzas. The kids and adults loved them. They took a bit longer than 10 minutes to brown in my oven, but these are an easy to make quick snack or even meal. Thanks for the simple recipe!
Pretty good, we used spaghetti sauce, and added some veggies, it also took about 15 mins. Thanks for posting!
These were great, and my boys gobbled them up. I didn't even realize the recipe said spaghetti sauce, I used pizza sauce. Next time I will add a little green pepper, mushrooms, etc. I had to put mine back in the oven for just a few more mins. too. Quick and easy recipe we all loved, thanks!