Recipe by angelfan
This a is a very quick snack, that kids really go for. It can be made in large or small batches. Makes a nice party food or an appetizer
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
I doubled this and made 20 mini pizzas. The kids and adults loved them. They took a bit longer than 10 minutes to brown in my oven, but these are an easy to make quick snack or even meal. Thanks for the simple recipe!
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 (8 ounce) packagethin sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 container of grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of grated pizza cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out each biscuit on dough board, place on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- spoon sauce over each biscuit, place two or more slices of pepperoni on top.
- sprinkle with parmesan and then add pizza cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about ten min.
- Watch close as they brown quickly.
- You may make a large or small batch of these.
- Use more or less sauce as you see fit.