1/2 Photos of Quick Pizza Casserole
Since this is pizza after all, feel free to add any of your normal toppings. Pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, onions, ham or even chicken. Per request from reviews, feel free to add a bit of garlic or other italian spices for more zip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beef in an ungreased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 2Top with pizza sauce and cheese.
- 3Combine biscuit mix, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- 4Stir well until smooth.
- 5Pour over cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.6 mg
- Sodium 849.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g