Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are done in less than 1/2 hour. They have a great pizza taste.
Make and share this Quick Pizza Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the ground round, and next 6 ingredients.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Heat oil and cook burgers for about 15-20 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Place toasted bun bottoms on baking sheet.
- Put a burger on top of each.
- Place a tomato slice and a mozzarella slice on each burger.
- Broil about 7 inches from the heat for about 4 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top with toasted bun tops.