These are done in less than 1/2 hour. They have a great pizza taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the ground round, and next 6 ingredients.
- 2Form into 4 patties.
- 3Heat oil and cook burgers for about 15-20 minutes, turning once or twice.
- 4Place toasted bun bottoms on baking sheet.
- 5Put a burger on top of each.
- 6Place a tomato slice and a mozzarella slice on each burger.
- 7Broil about 7 inches from the heat for about 4 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- 8Top with toasted bun tops.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pizza Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.1
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 1302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 33.6 g