Recipe by MizzNezz
These are done in less than 1/2 hour. They have a great pizza taste.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I made these for a quick dinner tonight. The only thing I did differently was to cook them on the grill and then I finished them off with the tomato and cheese under the broiler. Everyone seemed to like them. Thanks!
- 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 toasted seseme seed hamburger buns
- 4 tomatoes, slices
- 4 mozarella cheese slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the ground round, and next 6 ingredients.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Heat oil and cook burgers for about 15-20 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Place toasted bun bottoms on baking sheet.
- Put a burger on top of each.
- Place a tomato slice and a mozzarella slice on each burger.
- Broil about 7 inches from the heat for about 4 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top with toasted bun tops.