1/1 Photo of Quick Pineapple-Cherry Bread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large bowl; stir in walnuts and cherries.
- 3Beat egg well in a medium-size bowl; stir in pineapple and syrup, milk and vegetable oil.
- 4Add all at once to flour mixture; stir just until evenly moist.
- 5Spoon into prepared pan; spread top even.
- 6Bake in a moderate over (350 degrees F) for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 8Loosen around edges with a knife; turn out onto a rack.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Wrap loaf in plastic wrap.
- 11Store overnight to mellow flavors.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pineapple-Cherry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 490.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: