1/5 Photos of Quick Pierogies (Potato Filled Pasta Pockets) Casserole
Real Comfort Food!This is such a different recipe for Pierogies. We love the change from regular pierogies. These potato filled dough pockets taste soo good when made this way!When we have leftover regular pierogies, we make a casserole of these! Yummm!You can vary the recipe with different "add-ins" also. We add different chopped veggies, or ham, or bacon, etc.Really a great no-meat dish, also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°Boil Pierogies for about 5-8 minutes.
- 2Then drain.
- 3In a small skillet, melt margarine.
- 4Saute onion and green pepper for about 5 minutes.
- 5In a 2 quart casserole, combine drained pierogies with onion and green peppers.
- 6Blend milk and soup and pour over casserole.
- 7Top with Cheese.
- 8Bake in 350° oven for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pierogies (Potato Filled Pasta Pockets) Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 543.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato & cheese pierogies