24 hrs 15 mins
This is the easiest pickle I have ever made. I got this recipe from Taste of Home The longer it sits in the refrigerator, the better it tastes
My Private Note
qt and ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir sugar in the vinegar until dissolved. Add salt, celery salt, and dill seed, mixing together.
- 2Pour over cucumbers and onions.
- 3Stir and push under liquid.
- 4Let stand for 24 hours.
- 5Put in jars and refrigerate.
- 6No need to can, just keep in refrigerator.
- 7They will keep indefinetely in refrigerator.
- 8NOTE: Even though it seems like you don't have enough liquid at first,in several hours you will have enough liquid to cover the cucumbers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (1650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1786.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7008.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 446.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 419.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: