1/2 Photos of Quick Pickled Ginger
This is served with sushi. Use within 1 day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the ginger and slice it thinly on a mandoline or grater.
- 2Sprinkle it with salt and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- 3Rinse the ginger and lightly dry it.
- 4Toss the ginger with the sugar, vinegar, and water.
- 5Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- 6Add more vinegar, salt, or sugar to taste, then serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pickled Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2333.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g