Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and Easy Appetizers
Make and share this Quick Pepperoni Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 12 Pepperidge Farm dinner rolls (Semi Hard)
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Cut a plug out of one end of each of the (6) rolls and remove the bread center.
- Stuff each roll with 3 slices of Pepperoni.
- Then Stuff each with 1 slice of provalone cheese.
- Replace bread Plug and Bake following package directions.
- Then just sit back and enjoy the raves!
My children really liked these. They were simple to make and tasty, and the kids could make them on their own in the toaster oven in the future. Pepperidge Farm rolls were not available so I bought "brown and serve" rolls, guessing that is the product you were using. I prepared all 12 of the rolls in the package and served them with pizza sauce for dipping. We will make them again and will add another slice or two of pepperoni and brush them with garlic butter before baking. Thanks for a great idea.