Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I wanted a pepperoni dish that wasn't pizza and wasn't soup/chili. Didn't find one so I made my own!
- 226.79 g bow tie pasta
- 425.24 g can cannellini beans or 425.24 g can great northern beans
- 85.04-113.39 g pepperoni, chopped
- shredded cheese (optional)
- Cook bow ties according to package directions.
- Drain lightly.
- Pour beans, including liquid, over pasta.
- Sprinkle pepperoni overall & stir to combine.
- Heat on stovetop for 10-15min until liquid reduced enough to serve as desired.
- Top with cheese as you serve, if you like.
- Goes great with a green salad.