- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or 1 lb top round steak, 3/4 inch think
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 medium green peppers or 1⁄2 medium red pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef into thin strips.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat half the oil. Add beef in 2 batches and stir-fry until browned. Set beef aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining oil. Add peppers, onion and garlic powder and stir-fry until tender-crisp. Pour off fat.
- Add gravy and Worcestershire. Heat to a boil. Return beef to pan. Reduce heat to low and heat through. Serve over rice.