Robin Hollister's Note:
I went to "Chilli's" restaurant and had this yummy pasta dish, so I tried to copy it at home and this is what I came up with. It's quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over med-high heat, heat olive oil for 1 minute then add shrimp and chicken and shrimp seasoning. Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until the shrimp are pink.
- 2Cook penne pasta as per package directions; add frozen vegetables to the same pot 5 minutes before pasta is done.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the strained pasta and veggies, with the shrimp and Alfredo sauce.
- 4Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Penne Alfredo With Shrimp and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen carrots and broccoli mix