Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I went to "Chilli's" restaurant and had this yummy pasta dish, so I tried to copy it at home and this is what I came up with. It's quick and easy.
- 453.59 g penne pasta
- 453.59 g jar alfredo sauce (Ragu)
- 453.59 g raw shrimp
- 453.59 g package frozen carrots and broccoli mix
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml grill mates seasoning (chicken and fish)
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, heat olive oil for 1 minute then add shrimp and chicken and shrimp seasoning. Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until the shrimp are pink.
- Cook penne pasta as per package directions; add frozen vegetables to the same pot 5 minutes before pasta is done.
- In a large bowl, mix the strained pasta and veggies, with the shrimp and Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top.