Recipe by Robin Hollister
I went to "Chilli's" restaurant and had this yummy pasta dish, so I tried to copy it at home and this is what I came up with. It's quick and easy.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (Ragu)
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen carrots and broccoli mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grill mates seasoning (chicken and fish)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, heat olive oil for 1 minute then add shrimp and chicken and shrimp seasoning. Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until the shrimp are pink.
- Cook penne pasta as per package directions; add frozen vegetables to the same pot 5 minutes before pasta is done.
- In a large bowl, mix the strained pasta and veggies, with the shrimp and Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top.