1/1 Photo of Quick Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Perfect with a cup of coffee! I always make two of these and freeze one, so I have one ready for unexpected guests, just remove from freezer and defrost in your microwave under the defrost cycle for a few minutes, slice then serve, this cake freezes excellent, and it's buttery moist delicious!
My Private Note
9x9 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 9 x 9-inch square baking pan (or use an 11 x 7-inch pan).
- 3For the toppping; In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 4Add in cold butter, then using your finger tips, pinch the ingredients together into a sandy/crumbly mixture; add in the pecans, and mix.
- 5For the cake; cream the butter with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy; add in eggs, beat well.
- 6Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture, alternating with the sour cream.
- 7Mix in the raisins.
- 8Transfer the batter to prepared baking pan.
- 9Sprinkle the topping mixture evenly over the batter.
- 10Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- 11Let cool 10 minutes in the pan.
- 12Serve in squares.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5069.2
- Calories from Fat 2336
- Total Fat 259.6 g
- Saturated Fat 114.8 g
- Cholesterol 1040.7 mg
- Sodium 3431.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 645.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 409.2 g
- Protein 66.5 g