Recipe by Random Rachel
Very sweet treat with only three ingrediets. Because they are so rich, this recipe only makes eight. If your chips are old, a tiny bit of butter will help them melt more smoothly.
Top Review by SnoDov
Very "YUMMO" So very easy to make too! I doubled the recipe, adding a bit more powdered sugar as well, and opted to roll them in a combo of leftover semi-sweet chocolate chips and salted peanuts...they were AWESOME!! Needless to say this one's a keeper ~ Thank you Japan bound!
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chips and peanut butter in microwave for 1 minute.
- Combine well with spoon; melt an additional 20 seconds.
- Stir in powdered sugar; heat an additional 30-60 seconds (just until the mixture is pliable like playdough when stirred).
- Knead each teaspoon of truffle for a few seconds before rolling into a ball to avoid cracks.
- If you are a chocolate person, these would probably be good dipped in chocalte; or rolled in nuts or powdered sugar, or even sugar sprinkles- I like them plain.