Recipe by oakfamily
ONLY 2 ingredients = easy snack. This is a VERY FLEXIBLE recipe and can be used any time. One time, I was told by someone who consumed these crunch balls, I should... "SELL THEM IN BOXES OUTSIDE OF WALMART FOR $10 A BOX". The better idea, of course, it to share the recipe with everyone else--so y'all go--EAT UP.
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (if you like peanut butter, add more peanut butter)
- 2 graham cracker squares (if you like more 'crunch' then add more gram crackers)
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break graham crackers into very small pieces (about the size of peas). you can use your hands or any tool around that can be used to mash things.
- Put graham cracker pieces in a bowl, then stir in peanut butter.
- Shape peanut butter and graham cracker mixture into small balls.
- If desired, crunch balls can be rolled in a thin layer of powdered sugar for added sweetness.
- Place balls in refrigerator for 30 min or until firm (refrigerator just makes the crunch balls a better texture).