This looks easy and good. She makes hers a little differently.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 -6 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, a couple of pinches
- 1 pinch salt
- golden raisin, a couple of handfuls
- sliced almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Place frozen peaches in an 8 by 8 glass baking dish defrost in microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- 3While the peaches are defrosting, make the cobbler topping.
- 4In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix with a 1/2 cup of water, stir until thoroughly combined but do not overwork.
- 5In another bowl combine 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, pepper, a pinch of salt and raisins.
- 6Remove peaches from the microwave and combine with the sugar mixture in baking dish.
- 7Top the seasoned peaches with biscuit mix, use your fingers to press out until even.
- 8Top the biscuit mix with almonds.
- 9Mix remaining cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle over the biscuits.
- 10Bake until cobbler top is firm and lightly golden and peaches are bubbly and hot, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11Serve warm as is or with ice cream and whipped cream if you have some on hand.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Peaches and Golden Raisin Cobbler, by Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 919.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 108.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g