- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 medium peach
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except peach. Peel and chop peach into the cream and enjoy.
- The cream can also be chilled for later use. According to the recipe you can use 1/2 cup canned unsweetened peaches, or frozen thawed peaches, but I'm from Georgia and that just wouldn't do. I insist on tree ripened peaches that spill juice down your arm as you eat them.