Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 16 ounces peaches in juice, sliced
- 1 ounce unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Drain peach juice into blender container.
- Add gelatin and let set 2 minutes to soften.
- Bring apple juice to boil while gelatin softens and add to container.
- Blend on high until dissolved. Add fruit and spice and blend until smooth. Adjust taste and spice. Refrigerate until set. May use apricots for apricot butter.