1/2 Photos of Quick Pea Pesto Side Dish
This might be helpful when a kid sits staring at his helping of peas ...! Nice and easy! Adjust to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the peas without water if they're still frozen. I prefer the young, tender peas. Drain the peas in a sieve after cooking.
- 2Drain, put into food processor, and add the mint, parsley and salt.
- 3Depending on the consistency of the pea puree, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of fresh cream, or more if you like.
- 4Ground nutmeg is an optional extra seasoning. Depending on taste, you might want to add more mint or/and parsley. This is a nutritious side dish.
- 5Great as a side with roast chicken or lamb.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pea Pesto Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g