Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Foolproof recipe for people like me that don't do sweets. This I can do and it is a family circle recipe.
- 1 (300 g) packet frozen raspberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream
- 18 small meringues
- 2 flaky chocolate candy bars, roughly broken
- Thaw raspberries according to directions on packet.
- Using electric beaters, whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold raspberries through whipped cream until just combined.
- Arrange meringues on serving plates.
- Spread cream mixture over and sprinkle with chocolate.