Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
I made up this recipe when i fancied some spaghetti. I didn't have any sauce, so I rummaged in my cupboards and found the ingredients for this quick and yummy crab sauce!
- button mushroom (as many as you want!)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (250 ml) container double cream
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small green chili
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop chilie and garlic.
- Place into a small pan with the olive oil.
- Allow the chilie and garlic to sweat.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Add to the chilie and garlic.
- Allow the mushrooms to heat thoroughly.
- Add a small amount of cream; mix thoroughly.
- Now add the crab meat and the rest of the cream in equal amounts, so the crab meat doesn't lump together, continuously stirring as you go.
- Do not allow the cream to boil!
- As this reduces the "creamy" taste.
- Allow the mixture to simmer together for a few minutes, or until you're pasta is cooked!
- Add the chopped dill, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remember to save some of the dill to put on the dish once served.