- 2 (32 ounce) cans plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 head garlic (sliced)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup kraft parmesan cheese
- 1 cup red wine
- fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in pan, add sliced garlic until brown.
- Add tomato paste and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes(which have been put through a sieve, pulp removed), parmesan cheese, red wine, and a hand full of fresh basil ripped in pieces.
- Bring to a gentle boil, then simmer about 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.