Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a nice quick pasta to serve as a main dish or even as a side. What is nice about this recipe that you can add cooked ground beef to it.
- 8 ounces cooked pasta, of your choice
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut to bit size
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions; rinse in cool water to remove extra startch.
- Place tomatoes, vegetables, beans and dressing into a large skillet.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to medium.
- Add in cooked pasta and stir into sauce.
- Continue to simmer for 10 more minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Place pasta in a serving bowl and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Good recipe but I had to make some changes.lol..I didn't have any cannellini beans so used canned white kidney beans and didn't have any ranch dressing so used a small tin of tomato sauce and it turned out just fine. I'll make this again...