Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this because it's quick, easy, and delicious!! The spinach isn't too strong, so it's a great way to add greens to your menu.
- 453.59 g pasta, your favorite (I like shells or penne)
- 226.79 g Italian sausage
- 226.79 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml fresh spinach, cleaned and sliced thinly (you can omit the spinach and use 1/2 c. fresh basil)
- 4.92 ml chopped garlic
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- Boil pasta according to directions; drain.
- Brown Italian sausage in large skillet; drain excess fat.
- Put tomatoes, spinach, garlic, pepper in skillet; simmer until tomatoes are soft.
- Add pasta and sausage.