Recipe by Samuel Holden
yes...I'm a garlic fan... this is pasta, oil and garlic, very simple, very tasty... try it :)
Top Review by MizzNezz
I doubled this and used regular ole spaghetti. It was wonderful! I used 2 T minced garlic from a jar, and added 1 t red pepper flakes. So easy to make--So good to eat! Thanks Samuel!
- pasta, for one
- 1⁄2 head garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your pasta in the usual way.
- The amount depends on how hungry you are.
- In a small heavy pan (or very carefully in a light one) heat the oil with the garlic the black pepper and the salt.
- "fry"the garlic until it has gone very slightly golden.
- Turn off the heat and let it stand until the pasta is cooked.
- Mix the pasta with the oil and garlic and enjoy.