yes...I'm a garlic fan... this is pasta, oil and garlic, very simple, very tasty... try it :)
Make and share this Quick pasta for one recipe from Food.com.
- Cook your pasta in the usual way.
- The amount depends on how hungry you are.
- In a small heavy pan (or very carefully in a light one) heat the oil with the garlic the black pepper and the salt.
- "fry"the garlic until it has gone very slightly golden.
- Turn off the heat and let it stand until the pasta is cooked.
- Mix the pasta with the oil and garlic and enjoy.