1/2 Photos of Quick Pasta E Fagioli - Olive Garden
I pared this recipe down from another one on here to suit a faster preparation. This is still wonderful!!! And of course, even better the next day! Any small shape pasta will work - I like the small shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained (or any bean)
- 2 cups beef stock (or more as needed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (or larger)
- 4 ounces small shape pasta, cooked and drained
- 1Brown ground beef in large pot.
- 2Drain any grease.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except pasta and bring to a boil.
- 4Turn heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes (or more as desired).
- 5Adjust amount of liquid by adding additional beef broth if needed.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Add cooked pasta and heat through.
- 8Serve with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pasta E Fagioli - Olive Garden
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 782.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g