Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a quick easy throw together drink. It tastes lovely and your guests will love it. I always top with a maraschino cherry.
- 6 ounces thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 32 ounces apple juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- maraschino cherry, to garnish
- In a large pitcher combine limeade and apple juice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add ginger ale.
- Put ice in glasses, pour in mixture.
- Top with maraschino cherries.
To heck with the party, unless of course, you consider 2 a party! Made this up as one of several cold drinks in the fridge, & we managed to decimate it within a handful of hours! Very, very nice, & something I WOULDN'T mind making for a party sometime! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]