Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Alton Brown - FoodNetwork.com. A different kind of salad!
Make and share this Quick Parsley Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (dark or toasted)
- 6 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 quarts fresh flat leaf parsley (4 oz)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk first 5 ingredients to make dressing.
- Add parsley and sesame seeds and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- OR put in a sealed bag, refrigerate, and serve up to 3 weeks later.