1/1 Photo of Quick Parmesan Loaf
This is so incredibly easy to make, it should be sinful. I make this for friends that need some "comfort" food....well, actually those that have just had babies and they aren't counting calories yet! I use a non-stick loaf pan to bake them in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seperate each biscuit piece into 2 round pieces.
- 2Dip each piece in melted butter and sprinkle /dredge it in parmesan cheese.
- 3Stand each piece of biscuit on it's side in a greased 8 1/4 by 4 1/2 by 3 inch loaf pan -- making 2 rows (put one piece in loaf pan leaning towards the right side, next piece goes inches This piece is in front of previous piece and this 2nd piece is leaning towards the left side of the pan, etc -- Do this until all pieces have been dipped in butter, dredged in parmesan cheese and placed in the loaf pan.
- 4Sprinkle entire loaf with sesame seeds.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes a 8 1/2 inch loaf.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Parmesan Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.0
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 1222.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g