This is so incredibly easy to make, it should be sinful. I make this for friends that need some "comfort" food....well, actually those that have just had babies and they aren't counting calories yet! I use a non-stick loaf pan to bake them in.
- Seperate each biscuit piece into 2 round pieces.
- Dip each piece in melted butter and sprinkle /dredge it in parmesan cheese.
- Stand each piece of biscuit on it's side in a greased 8 1/4 by 4 1/2 by 3 inch loaf pan -- making 2 rows (put one piece in loaf pan leaning towards the right side, next piece goes inches This piece is in front of previous piece and this 2nd piece is leaning towards the left side of the pan, etc -- Do this until all pieces have been dipped in butter, dredged in parmesan cheese and placed in the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle entire loaf with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes a 8 1/2 inch loaf.