Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not a maple syrup lover and refuse to buy the fake stuff. I like to make my own topping. This is quick and good. Instead of PB, you can use Kit's Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves or 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
- If you would like to warm it, warm on low in the microwave until to desired temperature. It will be a little runnier that way.
Very tasty! It was a bit runny, but the flavor was delicious! I used pineapple-apricot preserves. Thanks!
I wasn't sure about this at first but decided to give it a try and I absolutely LOVE this topping!! I will probably never use syrup on my pancakes or waffles again! Simple yet creative. Thank you for posting!
What agreat idea. I used 1/2 tblsp peanut butter as I didn't want that to dominate & used this as a topping over some croissant bread pudding, so simple & tasty, thanks!