1/1 Photo of Quick Pain Au Chocolat
Sue Lau's Note:
An easy cheater's method for a French type of pastry that makes a great breakfast, or anytime. You know what they say: PAIN IS GOOD!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 plain croissants, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
For the ganache
- 1Place chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl.
- 2Heat cream until it just starts to boil; pour over the chocolate.
- 3Stir until the chocolate melts and is well blended.
- 4Let cool until ganache thickens and achieves a spreadable consistency; chill slightly if necessary.
- 5Spread ganache on bottom halves of croissants; reassemble tops and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pain Au Chocolat
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 435.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g