Recipe by TheBostonBean
A twist on an epicurious.com recipe. So quick and flavorful. Serve with jasmine rice or some type of asian green such as bok choy.
Top Review by Jostlori
What a great recipe! The only change I made was adding about a teaspoon of wasabi paste, which gave it a great punch. Have also used it as a dressing for a napa cabbage salad by reducing the amount of olive oil - it's equally wonderful. Thanks!!!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, about 1 large lime
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 bunch scallions or 1 bunch green onion, cut into match sticks white and pale green parts
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fish fillets or 12 ounces sea bass, cut into sections
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 500°F.
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 3 tsp of oil. Season with pepper or salt if needed.
- Brush oven proof glass dish with 2 tsp oil.
- Arrange fish in dish.
- Spoon sauce over fish, leaving enough to drizzle over when serving.
- Roast fish for 12 minutes until opaque.
- Top with remaining sauce.