Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was in a rush but wanted some nice roasted kind of potatoes so I used a can of sliced and in 30 minutes had them on the table with next to no effort. Use left over sliced boiled potatoes if you like
- 1 (19 ounce) cansliced potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- Place the sliced potatoes in a single layer in an oven proof dish.
- Dot the potatoes with the tbsp of butter.
- Sprinkle the sliced garlic over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley.
- Bake in 375 oven uncovered for 30 minutes.