Recipe by cookin-ez
A very simple kid friendly recipe. Even my pickiest will eat this! I always serve it with a vegetable and noodles.
Top Review by Terri Newell
Initially, I thought this was a failure....it looked too liquidy. But it tasted really good, and it does thicken up some as it sits. I put the chicken in the pan and topped with other ingredients as directed, then I used a spoon to push the chicken around a little and let the soup mixture seep into the spaces between. The best parts are the crusty bits around the edge of the pan!
- 5 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in a 9x12 baking dish that has been srayed with a non-stick spray.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with the baking mix and pour the milk over the top.
- Combine the soup and the broth and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.