Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy salad.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cabbage
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and ramon noodle spice packet and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, combine cabbage, crunched up ramon noodles (dry), almonds, sesame seeds and onions.
- Toss with dressing.
- Refridgerate for at least one hour.
I loved this although I did make a change. I added about 1 tbls. of sugar to the dressing, to suit my tastes. And I toasted the top ramen noodles too.Thanks epoire!