- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cabbage
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing, combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and ramon noodle spice packet and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, combine cabbage, crunched up ramon noodles (dry), almonds, sesame seeds and onions.
- Toss with dressing.
- Refridgerate for at least one hour.